Terms of Access
Please take a moment to read these terms and conditions carefully.
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO YOUR ACCESS AND THE USE
OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREIN BY AFFIN BANK GROUP
(HEREINAFTER REFERED TO AS "ABB"). BY ACCESSING ANY PAGE OF THIS WEBSITE
AND/OR USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND
CONDITIONS WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE YOUR ACCESS TO THIS
WEBSITE AND/OR USE OF THE SERVICES.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITION, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY
DISCONTINUE YOUR ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE AND / OR USE OF ITS SERVICES.
THE CUSTOMER IS TO NOTE THAT THE CUSTOMER'S ACCESS OR USE OF THIS
WEBSITE SHALL BE AT THE CUSTOMER'S OWN RISK AND INITIATIVE, AND THE
CUSTOMER SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE OF ALL APPLICABLE LAWS.
Governing Terms and Conditions
- All products and services of the ABB and its partners herein provided are subject to the terms
and conditions of the applicable agreements governing their use. These terms and conditions
are meant to regulate your access to this website and they are to be read together with the
applicable terms and conditions governing any transaction(s), product(s) and/or service(s)
provided in this website. In the event of conflict between these terms and conditions and
the terms and conditions governing the relevant transaction(s), product(s) and/or service(s)
provided herein, the latter will prevail but only to the extent of such conflict.
- All transactions and dealings effected by using the services are subject to these Terms and
Conditions and other related terms issued by ABB including the Disclaimer, Client Charter,
are provided and the User Guide (collectively, 'Terms and Conditions'). All other terms
and conditions governing the relevant accounts, transactions, dealings, services, product
information, goods, benefits or privileges shall continue to apply but where there is any
discrepancy, the Terms and Conditions shall prevail for the purposes of the services.
- Words incorporating the singular shall include the plural and vice versa.
- Words incorporating the masculine gender shall include the feminine and neuter gender and
vice versa. Any banking term not specifically defined or described herein shall be construed
in accordance with the general practice of banks and financial institutions in Malaysia.
- In the event of conflict in the interpretation of this Terms and Conditions in any language the
English version shall prevail.
- 'ABB' means Affin Bank Berhad (25046-T), and/or Affin Islamic Bank Berhad (709506-V),
companies incorporated in Malaysia having its registered office at Level 17 Menara Affin
Bank,80 Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Malaysia and
includes any of or all its related subsidiary, associates, affiliates and holding company and its
successors in title, assigns, legal representatives, and where applicable any of them.
- 'Corporate Internet Banking (affinOnline.com)' means the Corporate Internet Banking
website which the Customer may access through the use of a personal computer terminal,
modem and/or any other telecommunication device, over the Internet, upon the correct input
of the Customer's Username and Password in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
or any other rules and regulations determined by ABB.
- 'Banking Services' means products and services of the ABB and its Agents as are made
available to you on this website.
- 'Business Day' means any official days that the Bank's Head Office in Kuala Lumpur is open
- 'Customer' means the person or persons in whose name(s) the Account(s) is/are maintained
with ABB and to whom the ABB has agreed to provide affinOnline.com services and where
applicable, the Customer's successors in title heirs, assigns or legal representatives.
- 'Instructions' means instructions given by the Customer in respect to the Customer's
Account(s) via the affinOnline.com.
- 'Internet' means the global network computers, telecommunications and software which
facilitate communication, whether electronic or otherwise, between person(s) and machines.
- 'Network Service Provider' means any Internet service provider or any commercial online
service provider providing connections to the Internet in addition to its own proprietary
- 'Password' means a unique string of characters keyed in by the Customer in order for
Corporate Internet Banking (affinOnline.com) website to authenticate Customer's access.
- 'Username' means the unique name made up a string of character chosen by Customer,
which must be keyed in by Customer together with Password in order to gain access to
Corporate Internet Banking (affinOnline.com).
- 'Payee Corporation' means those corporations, companies entities or bodies approved by
the ABB from time to time and displayed on the affinOnline.com Bill Payment screen.
- 'Ringgit Malaysia or MYR' means the lawful currency of Malaysia.
- 'Terms and Conditions' means these Terms and Conditions governing the use of Corporate
Internet Banking (affinOnline.com).
- 'Transaction Authentication Code (TAC)' means the second layer six-digit security code
implemented for specific online banking financial transactions.
- 'Transaction History' means the list of all confirmed/successful transaction(s) effected
on your accounts and which may be viewed using affinOnline.com for a period of time
determined by ABB.
- 'Third Party Account' means other account(s) that may or may not belong to you,
maintained at ABB or other bank(s), payee corporations, affiliates and establishment
which you can credit funds to or make payments using Corporate Internet Banking
- 'Website' means Corporate Internet Banking (affinOnline.com) or any other address
as shall be determined and notified by the ABB from time to time. Use of the
expressions 'we', 'us' 'the Bank' and 'our' means ABB, while use of the expressions 'you'
and 'your' means you and any third party authorised by you to access this Website and use
of Corporate Internet Banking (affinOnline.com).
The information, products and services described or offered in this website are not intended for
distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution
or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject ABB or its subsidiaries or
affiliates to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
The materials, information (including opinions and recommendations) and functions provided
in this website shall not under any circumstances be considered or construed as an offer or
solicitation to sell, buy, give, take, issue, allot or transfer, or as the giving of any advice in
respect of shares, stocks, bonds, notes, interests, unit trusts, mutual funds or other securities,
investments, loans, advances, credits or deposits in any jurisdiction.
- The Terms and Conditions herein and all supplements, amendments and variations thereto
shall collectively constitute the agreement between the Customer and the ABB ('the
Agreement'), and shall apply to all the Corporate Internet Banking (affinOnline.com) services.
The Terms and Conditions operate in conjunction with the respective terms and conditions
and rules and regulations applicable to the Account(s) which the Customer represents that he
has read, understood and agreed to be bound by without qualification or limitation by use of
this website or any of its pages.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the Terms and Conditions herein and
the terms and conditions and rules and regulations governing the relevant Account(s), the
latter shall prevail for purposes of interpretation and enforcement but only to the extent of
such conflict or inconsistency.
Reliance on your own judgment
Although this site may contain or provide access or links to information,, opinions or
recommendations on products and services of ABB or other parties, ABB does not represent that
such products or services, opinions or recommendations are suitable for you. All transactions are
done at your sole risk and responsibility and in reliance only upon your own judgment in which
you are to make your own independent evaluation of the suitability of the recommendations,
products and services obtained, offered or accessed through this website. Further you should
seek professional advice at all times and obtain independent verification of the materials and
information provided herein prior to making any investment, business or commercial decision
based on any such materials or information. ABB shall have no responsibility or liability to you
in respect of any opinions or recommendations expressed by it or any other parties on this
site. None of the information, opinions or recommendations contained in this site constitutes
a solicitation or offer by ABB to sell/buy any products or services, provide any investment or
financial advice or an invitation to enter into any legally binding contract or arrangement with you.
Your eligibility for any particular products or services is subject to the final determination and
acceptance by ABB.
ABB has taken reasonable care to ensure the accuracy of information materials and content
given directly and exclusively by ABB. Notwithstanding the same, the information, materials and
contents provided by ABB on this website are provided on an 'as is' basis and are of a general
nature and shall be subject to the Customer's obligation to take independent legal, financial or
other advise as the Customer shall deem necessary. ABB hereby disclaims and discharges itself
from any error, mistakes, inaccuracies and representation of data and information and other
matters pursuant to the use of the Corporate Internet Banking (affinOnline.com). Neither the ABB,
nor any other parties involved in the creation, production or delivery of the Corporate Internet
Banking (affinOnline.com) assume any responsibilities with respect to the Customer's use
thereof. No oral or written information or advice given by the ABB, its agents or the employees
shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of this warranty and the Customer shall
not rely on any such information or advice. ABB shall not be responsible or liable for any loss
caused, or damage incurred or suffered by the Customer, or any other person as a consequence
of using the affinOnline.com on the Internet. ABB does not warrant or represent that access to the
whole or part(s) of this website, the materials, contents, information and/or functions contained
therein will be provided uninterrupted or free from errors or that any identified defect shall be
corrected, or that there shall be no delays, failures, errors or loss of transmitted information, that
no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties shall be transmitted or that no damage
shall occur to the Customer's computer system.
The links from or to websites outside this Website are provided for convenience only. As such
linked websites are under the control and ownership of third parties, Affin Banking Group shall
not accept any responsibility or liability for the access to such links, nor the products, services,
information, materials or contents of such websites. Also, ABB does not warrant and is not
responsible for the status of such links or any links contained in a linked website nor the products,
services, information, material and/or content therein. Furthermore, the links provided in the
Website shall not be considered or construed as an endorsement or verification of such linked
websites or the contents therein by the ABB. When the above links are accessed, you will exit
you hereby agree that the risk involved in accessing such linked websites shall be borne solely
by you. You shall bear all risks and assume sole responsibility for accessing these other websites
or portals through the links provided herein and we shall not be liable for any loss or damage that
may be incurred as a result of such access.
- You hereby irrevocably authorize ABB to use or disclose to any corporation within the ABB of
companies and related 3rd parties any information of your accounts for whatsoever reason or
- You further agree to authorize ABB to make use of your account information for all purposes
as the ABB may deem fit at its absolute discretion unless you specifically inform the ABB in
writing of your refusal to allow the ABB to use or disclose your account information for any
- Whilst ABB is committed to take reasonable care and use its best endeavours to ensure
that information transmitted and received is secure, the Customer acknowledges the risks
involved in using the Internet and that ABB cannot guarantee the security of the said
information and that it may not be accessed by unauthorised third parties. The Customer
agrees not to hold ABB responsible for any loss or damage suffered arising from the
disclosures as specified herein.
- Disclosure is also allowed to all potential partners/shareholders of the ABB whether locally or
overseas incorporated for whatsoever reasons as the Group may deem fit.
- The customer hereby consents to ABB or any member of ABB Banking Group contacting
them pursuant to any marketing campaign or conducting promotions of banking/investment
product/dissemination of information/brochures/emails/tweets/sms/calls or vide any other
modes of communication.
Copyright And Trademark
Unless otherwise indicated, all copyrights, trademarks/ service marks, patents, logos and other
intellectual property rights of the ABB or others in this website and contents whereof and in the
affinOnline.com (including, but not limited to, all information, details, graphics, data, files, text,
sound recordings and the sequence and arrangement of the same) shall at all times vest and
remain vested in ABB, or the relevant third party proprietor as the case may be. No part or parts
of this website may be reproduced, copied, modified, distributed, published, transmitted, stored,
performed, licensed, sold or altered without the prior written consent of an authorised person of
the ABB or the relevant third party proprietor as the case may be. You also may not, without the
ABB's expressed prior written consent, insert a link to this website on any other website, frame
or 'mirror' any material contained on this website on any other server. Any such unauthorised
reproduction, retransmission or other copying or modification of any of the contents of the ABB's
website may be in breach of statutory or common law rights which could be the subject of legal
action. The ABB disclaims all liability which may arise from any unauthorised reproduction or use
of the contents of this Affin Banking Group's website.
Fees and Charges
The Customer hereby agrees and undertakes to pay to ABB all such service or transaction
charges which the ABB may impose from time to time in respect of or in connection with
Corporate Internet Banking (affinOnline.com), and such service or transaction charges shall be
debited from the Customer's account without prior notice.
If any of the Terms and Conditions become invalid, illegal, or unenforceable pursuant to any law,
then the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in anyway be
affected or impaired.
Confidentiality Of User ID(s), Password(s) And PIN(s)
- The Customer shall be solely responsible for the implementation of all reasonable security
measures and the exercise of all precautions to safeguard the retention of the Company
ID(s), Virtual Card ID(s), User ID(s), Password(s), and PIN(s) and the Customer shall
not reveal or cause to be revealed the Company ID(s), Virtual Card ID(s), User ID(s),
Password(s) and PIN(s) including any changes thereof to anyone, including the staff of the
Bank, under any circumstances whatsoever.
- If the Company ID(s), Virtual Card ID(s), User ID(s), Password(s), PIN(s) is discovered or is
suspected of being known to any unauthorized personnel or third party, the Customer shall
personally take immediate steps to change the User ID(s), Password(s) or the PIN(s) as the
case may be. The Customer further agrees to inform the Bank immediately.
- The Customer shall ensure the Customer's authorized personnel who has been issued with
the Company ID(s), Virtual Card ID(s), Password(s), and/or PIN(s) to comply.
- The Customer acknowledges that the Company ID(s), Virtual Card ID(s), Password(s), and/
or PIN(s) shall be used solely for performing transactions pursuant to Corporate Internet
Banking (affinOnline.com) services only and shall not hold the Bank responsible for any
losses it may suffer there from and shall also indemnify and keep the Bank indemnified
against any losses, damages and costs on a full indemnity basis suffered/incurred by it as a
result of the Customer's usage of such Company ID(s), Virtual Card ID(s), Password(s) and/
Access and Use of Corporate Internet Banking (affinOnline.com) service
- Application for subscription to the Corporate Internet Banking (affinOnline.com) services shall
be subject to the Customer maintaining an existing and valid Account with ABB and further
subject to such eligibility criteria that ABB shall deem fit. The ABB is not obliged to provide
reasons for any rejection of a Customer's application.
- If the Company ID(s), Virtual Card ID(s), User ID(s), Password(s), PIN(s) is discovered or is
suspected of being known to any unauthorized personnel or third party, the Customer shall
personally take immediate steps to change the User ID(s), Password(s) or the PIN(s) as the
case may be. The Customer further agrees to inform the Bank immediately.
- Use by the Customer of the Corporate Internet Banking (affinOnline.com) services at
any time and from time to time shall indicate to the ABB the Customer's acceptance and
agreement and continued acceptance and agreement of the provisions of the Terms and
Conditions and of the risks in conducting any transaction over the Internet
- All registration to Corporate Internet Banking (affinOnline.com) services shall be subjected to
the Terms and Conditions of the Bank.
- Upon your successful registration, ABB reserves the right to determine the scope of
functions, services and Accounts that will be made available to you in Corporate Internet
Banking (affinOnline.com) services.
- The Customer shall immediately notify ABB in writing in the event the Company ID,
Username and/or Password have been compromised in any manner whatsoever.
- Access by the Customer to the Corporate Internet Banking (affinOnline.com) services shall
be deemed to have been activated and all instructions and transactions issued thereafter
shall be attributed to the Customer upon successful login of the Company ID, Username
and Password notwithstanding that such access, instruction or transaction may have been
made by a third party whether authorized or unauthorized. ABB and/or third party service
providers shall be entitled to carry out any instruction or transaction and/ or rely on any
instruction or information provided in connection with the Customer's Company ID, Username
and Password as if the Customer had transacted it and/or provided the information. The
Customer shall be deemed to unconditionally and irrevocably agree that ABB not be liable for
any loss or damage which the Customer and/or any third party may incur.
- The Customer is deemed to agree that instructions or transactions received by the ABB are
irreversible when received completed or relied upon by the Affin Banking Group. Instructions
received by the ABB during Business Hours where applicable shall be effected on the same
day provided that it shall be in accordance with normal banking practice, or such other date
and/or time as ABB may from time to time determine having regard to the general practice of
bankers. ABB may at its sole discretion refuse to carry out any of the Customer's instructions
or transactions where such instructions or transactions are inconsistent with the ABB policy
or any law or any rules or regulations to which the ABB is subject to or for any other reasons.
Notwithstanding the above, ABB is hereby authorised to comply with instructions received
from customer via Corporate Internet Banking (affinOnline.com) services.
Availability of Services
- The Corporate Internet Banking (affinOnline.com) services website is intended to be available
24 hours, 7 days a week unless otherwise specified in these Terms and Conditions or in
the Website. However, the Customer acknowledges that at certain times some or all of
the affinOnline.com service may not be accessible due to system maintenance or other
reasons or cause which are beyond the control of the ABB. The Customer acknowledges that
notwithstanding any provisions herein ABB does not warrant that Corporate Internet Banking
(affinOnline.com) services will be available at all times without interruption.
- In the event that any or all of the Corporate Internet Banking (affinOnline.com) services
are not accessible for whatever reasons, the Customer agrees to use alternative means,
including but not limited to automated teller machines, all self-service machines and branches
or authorized agents of ABB, to issue such instructions as shall be desired by the Customer
at the material time.
- In the event the above occurs, ABB shall not be liable for any damages or losses suffered by
the Customer thereof.
Transactions and Instructions
- You agree that any transactions and instructions (including standing instructions) received by
ABB after a successful authentication of your Company ID, User ID and Password entered
by you or any person purporting to be you to gain access to Corporate Internet Banking
(affinOnline.com) services shall be deemed to have been issued by you notwithstanding that
such transactions and instructions (including standing instructions) may have been entered
by a third party whether authorized or otherwise.
- You agree that ABB be allowed to act on any transactions and instructions (including
standing instructions) received over the Corporate Internet Banking (affinOnline.com)
services website after the successful input of your Company ID, User ID and Password by
you or someone purporting to be you or by any third party whether authorized or otherwise.
You further agree that ABB shall not be liable for any loss or consequences, which you or any
third party may suffer as a result of ABB carrying out these transactions or instructions.
- In the event that you detect that a transaction or instruction has not been accurately or
completely received or processed by ABB, you shall inform ABB immediately within twenty
four (24) hours after transmission of the relevant transaction or instruction. In order for the
notification to be effective, the same has to be actually received by the ABB.
- Once you have given an instruction, you cannot cancel or amend it. However, upon your
request, we may, at our absolute discretion, (but shall not be obligated to) agree to revoke,
cancel, reverse or otherwise amend any earlier instruction of yours on a best effort basis. All
costs and charges incurred by us in implementing any such requests by you shall be borne
by you and may be debited from your Account(s) as ABB deems fit.
- For transactions and instructions initiated which require your input of information including but
not limited to credit/charge/debit card information, account number, bill number and any other
information, you agree that you will input as accurate as possible all the required information
and ABB will not be liable for any consequences arising from your failure to provide accurate
and complete information.
- The list of Payee Corporations offered in Corporate Internet Banking (affinOnline.com)
services is subject to change by the Bank from time-to-time and that ABB can, with
notification posted on the website, make additions, deletions and amendments. ABB shall
not be liable for any loss or damage, which you may suffer as a direct or indirect result of the
- You acknowledge that ABB only acts as a collection agent of the Payee Corporation and
that your Bill Payment may be subject to the respective Payee Corporations' procedure
and terms and conditions. ABB's commitment is to the extend of debiting your account and
remit the payment to the Payee Corporation within the stipulated time as per your instruction
PROVIDED that all information required by the Payee Corporation has been accurately
entered and transmitted by you to Corporate Internet Banking (affinOnline.com) services.
ABB is not responsible for any rejection of payment by the Payee Corporation due to any
- The Customer agrees that ABB shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused in the event
that ABB is not able to effect payment, or to effect timely payment, to the Payee Corporation.
- The Customer shall adhere to the terms and conditions of each Payee Corporation with
regard to settling of the respective bills.
- ABB is irrevocably and unconditionally authorized by you to act on all transfer(s)/recurring
payment(s) instructions (in whatever form) received in respect of your Account(s) maintained
by the Bank or Third Party Account(s), and to debit your Account(s) with any charges thereof.
- Transferring of funds via the Corporate Internet Banking (affinOnline.com) services website
from your accounts to your own accounts within ABB as well as to third party accounts in
ABB shall be effected immediately upon successful authentication of your Company ID, User
ID, Password or TAC, as the case may be.
- For transferring of funds to another bank via Corporate Internet Banking (affinOnline.com)
services, you acknowledge that the crediting of funds may be subjected to further terms and
conditions of the receiving bank and that ABB will not be liable for any delay or rejection by
the other bank.
- The list of other banks you can transfer funds to using Corporate Internet Banking
(affinOnline.com) services is subject to changes and you agree that Affin Banking Group is
not liable for any loss or consequence that you may suffer arising from the change which may
occur from time to time.
- Fund Transfer instructions where the Customer is transferring funds to a third party account
maintained within ABB shall be subjected to a maximum daily limit and conditions as are
imposed and/or revised by the said company in ABB, or relevant authorities at their absolute
discretion from time to time.
- The Bulk Payment offered in Corporate Internet Banking (affinOnline.com) services is subject to change by ABB from time-to-time and that ABB can, with notification posted on the website and Corporate Internet Banking (affinOnline.com) secure message, make additions, deletions and amendments. You are require to use the bank's excel format available in Bulk Payment Excel Format hyperlink. ABB shall not be liable for any loss or damage, which you may suffer should you use a different excel format other than provided in Corporate Internet Banking (affinOnline.com)'s Bulk Payment Excel Format hyperlink.
- The customer shall adhere to use the excel format available in Bulk Payment Excel hyperlink to submit the Autopay, Corporate IBG, EPF, SOCSO and LHDN via The Bulk Payment offered in Corporate Internet Banking (affinOnline.com) services.
Right Of Set-Off
The Customer hereby agrees that ABB may at any time without notice recover from the Customer
by way of set-off any monies owing to ABB as a result of or incidental to the transactions
executed through the affinOnline.com. The Customer shall not hold the ABB responsible for any
claims arising out of ABB's exercising its right of set-off.
Exclusion of Liability
ABB SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES HOWSOEVER ARISING
WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER
BASIS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL,
CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OR SAVINGS
ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS OR USE OR THE INABILITY TO ACCESS
OR USE THIS WEBSITE (OR ANY THIRD PARTY LINK TO OR FROM ABB'S WEBSITE),
RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION, OPINIONS OR RECOMMENDATIONS CONTAINED IN
THE WEBSITE, ANY TECHNICAL, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE FAILURE OF ANY KIND, THE
INTERRUPTION, ERROR, OMMISSION, DELAY IN OPERATION, COMPUTER VIRUSES, OR
OTHERWISE,WHETHER OR NOT HLB HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH
DAMAGES OR LOSS. THIS EXCLUSION CLAUSE SHALL TAKE EFFECT TO THE FULLEST
EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You will on demand indemnify and keep indemnified ABB from all liabilities, claims, losses and
expenses, including any legal fees that may be incurred by ABB in connection with or arising from
(1) your use or misuse of this website and the services provided herein, or
(2) your breach of these terms and conditions howsoever occasioned, or
(3) any intellectual property right or proprietary right infringement claim made by a third party
against ABB in connection with your use of this website.
ABB reserves the right to terminate and/or suspend your access to this website and/or your
use of this website at any time, for any reason. In particular, and without limitation, ABB may
terminate and/or suspend your access should you violate any of these terms and conditions, or
violate the rights of ABB, of any other user, or of any third party.
The Customer hereby acknowledges the strict requirement of confidentiality and obligations
imposed upon the Bank under the Banking and Financial Institutions Act 1989 and undertake not
to do or cause to be done any act or omission which may cause ABB to breach its strict duty of
confidentiality and obligations as aforesaid. The obligations on the Customer herein shall survive
the termination and/or expiry of the Terms and Conditions herein.
In the event the Customer receives any material or data containing information where the
Customer is not the intended recipient, the Customer is hereby put on notice that any use,
dissemination, distribution or copying of the material or data is prohibited and subject to legal
privilege. The Customer agrees to delete such material or data and further agrees to notify ABB
by telephone immediately.
Equipment and Network Access
- The Customer shall, at his own cost and expense, be responsible for the purchase,
cost, installation, maintenance use and repairs (if any) of the computer equipment, other
telecommunication equipment and software ('the Equipment') necessary for the Customer to
access the Internet and to the Corporate Internet Banking (affinOnline.com). The Equipment
shall be in accordance with the specifications, if any, prescribed by ABB from time to time.
- The Customer shall be responsible for all telecommunication charges incurred including such
subscription charges, fees and other charges imposed by the Network Service Provider and
any other third parties
The failure of ABB to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions
shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any part of these terms and conditions
is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, then the invalid and
unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most
closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the other provisions of
the terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect. Any rights not expressly granted
herein are reserved.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with the
laws of Malaysia. By accessing this website and/or using the services provided herein by ABB,
you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts in Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website.
Amendments To Terms And Conditions
ABB reserves the right to vary, amend or supplement any of the Terms and Conditions by way
of notice in such manner as deemed suitable by ABB from time to time. Notwithstanding the
same, the Customer should be able to view the revised Terms and Conditions upon access to
Corporate Internet Banking (affinOnline.com) and use of the services thereafter shall constitute
the Customer's acceptance to the variations, amendments or supplements.
Other General Terms And Conditions
- You agree that ABB's records of all information in respect of all transactions, instructions and
communications made by you or person purporting to be you through the Corporate Internet
Banking (affinOnline.com) with or without your consent shall be binding and conclusive on
you for all purposes whatsoever and shall be conclusive evidence of the transaction and your
liability to ABB.
- You agree that ABB reserves the right to impose or change any relevant cut-off time. Any
instruction transmitted by you after the relevant cut-off time on any day will be posted in
the books and records of ABB on or for the next Business day following the date of the
- You agree that ABB has the right to require you to maintain a minimum balance at any one
time in you account(s). Any failure to maintain such a balance may, at ABB's discretion, result
in a fee being imposed on the account and may further result in suspension or termination of
your use of the Corporate Internet Banking (affinOnline.com).
- You shall not be entitled to use Corporate Internet Banking (affinOnline.com), if there exists
any restrictions whatsoever on you or in relation to your account(s) either imposed by ABB or
by any relevant authorities.
Notices shall be effective notwithstanding that the mail may be returned to ABB for whatsoever
reasons. All notices to ABB shall only be effective upon ABB's acknowledgement of actual
receipt of the same. The Customer hereby consents to that all notices and other communications
concerning Corporate Internet Banking's (affinOnline.com) services, or are required under the
Terms and Conditions may be given by ABB in any one of the following manner:
- By ordinary post to the Customer's last known address in ABB's records.
- By electronic mail to the Customer's last known e-mail address in the ABB's records and such
notification shall be deemed received twenty four (24) hours after sending.
- By display in the ABB's business premises and such notification shall be deemed effective
upon such display.
- By way of advertisement in one insertion in any national newspaper and such notification
shall be deemed effective on the date of publication of the advertisement in any such
- By inserting a notice in the ABB's Statement of Account to the Customer.
- Broadcasting a message on this website.
- By any other manner of notification at the Bank's discretion from time to time.
- You agree to be responsible to promptly inform ABB of any changes in your personal
details, your telephone or facsimile numbers or your electronic mail, correspondence and/
or residential address in writing. Howsoever such notification shall not bind ABB unless ABB
has actually acknowledged receipt of the same.
- All notices to ABB relating to affinOnline.com and the Terms and Conditions shall be in
writing, signed by the Customer and shall be sent to Affin Banking Group at the following
address, delivered or transmitted or by such other way as Affin Banking Group may notify the
Customer from time to time:
Affin Bank Berhad,
Internet Banking Unit,
16th Floor Menara Affin,
80 Jalan Raja Chulan,
50200 Kuala Lumpur.